Arm Bone increase

My 8 year old son's left arm bone has a small extension. He is fine in physical activity but sometimes complaint a pain if someone hits him on that bone. Consulted an orthopedic surgeon and he said if there is no issue then leave it but the only solution for this is a surgery. Shall I go for homeopathic treatment?
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der....I don think for this problem homeopathy has a cure...since its a extra growth of bone u can opt for surgery as now the bone can regrow normally and children have better healing power...think over it again.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?