I'm 19,male,student. I'm not going to gym or anything. But I get frequent pain in my bicep,triceps area of my arm. I feel like I've very week hands .Is something wrong? Which doctor(specialist) deals with this issue???
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Lohith
General Physician 16 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It could be sign of deficiency and or MS problem. Consult a general physician who can evaluate and treat accordingly. Physician will be able to advice you on any specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Lump on triceps muscle
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.