Any solution for keloids
I am having keloids and acne (on back and shoulders) problem from 2 yrs. Any perm solution for this problem. Kindly suggest some expert doctor who can solve my problem.

Hi, keloid is an abnormal proliferation of scar tissue that forms at the site of cutaneous injury (eg, on the site of a surgical incision or trauma); it does not regress and grows beyond the original margins of the scar. Mechanical compression dressings, Silicone gel sheets and silicone occlusive dressings, Pharmacological therapy has long been a mainstay and relatively effective first-line therapy of treatment of keloids, simple excision surgery. Recurrence rates with surgery alone range from 45-100%. The combination of surgical excision with other modalities, such as corticosteroid injection, steroid injection with pressure dressing, x-ray therapy, interstitial radiation, single fraction radiation, teletherapy radiation, and brachytherapy have revealed relatively good results, with 5-year recurrence rates reported from 8-50%. Consult Dermatologist....