Any medicine for dark spots
Sir/ ma'am I am suffering from dark spots from past 8 years now.. but of no use... i tried everything and every cream which was recommended by dr. Please help me to remove my dark spots... is there any medicine which can remove them in short time.. thankyou .

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Depends on the diagnosis... kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management