Any gynae, plz help me
I know this is quite weird and disgusting but please help me. I got this black spot on my scrotum along with a hair follicle from past 4-5 years and it itches me like hell sometimes. I have treated all home remedies like regular bathing , applying Cold cream etc. I am not comfortable with telling this to my parents.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You will have to contact a dermatologist in person so that he can examine you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?