Gynae problem.
Too much pain in the belly during the periods....Normally I have Collimex and Dortin A...Kindly please let me know asap...
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der dysmenorrhoea should be ruled out consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?