Anxiety.while speaking
I feel anxiety,nervousness while speaking in public or to unknown person. I had my interview and when i am on phone call, i was unable to speak without pauses and unable to utter the word from mouth,heartbeat got fast,my body got stiff and voice started shivering. I knew answer but unable to express it. My only try to left room as soon as possible.

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Relationship and social interaction axis has different levels. You don't hesitate to speak to an office boy or a rickshaw driver because you are at a higher level & the other is at a lower level.In an interview you have put the interviewer on a high pedestal. You should in future try to be on a same if not a higher level in all forms of social communications. How do you do this.....Consider the ''other" as fool:)