Anxiety of urination
I have a lot of anxiety of urination .Is it okay to urinate within 1 or 1 1/2 hr 1 or 2 times daily I consulted another doctor and she said it is normal and there is no problem .is this because of my anxiety?

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur

Females became anxious for urinating if there is risk of spontaneous leak ( urge incontinence) or uncontrolled sudden desire ( urgency) on holding urine for a little long. Usually they don't get easily public toilet so when ever they get opportunity they try to go toilet in order to avoid such episodes. This underlying problem is called over active bladder. Please consult an urologist and discuss .