Anxiety neurosis
Hi sir/madam I'm suffering from Trembling hands ,voice, fear, Low mood level, dullness, sweating when get tensed,confuesed for every small things, emotional, anger, I had done test like GTT, T3,T4,TSH,ECG, report are normal Can u suggest me any other test so that I can undergo treatment Any other like Chemical imbalance, hormones etc Thank you
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You have to consult a doctor personally and get examined. Visit a physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.