Anxiety fear
Hi doctor,I have the problem of fear for simple reasons,hand and legs tembling,also sweat comes though out the body,voice problems like nagging, even when I can't hold a cup of tea my hands will shake Please help in out

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Better u visit clinic because in that case doctor needs to examine you physically as well mentally to get root cause behind this problems . Do head massage with stress relief oil
Hi....., Keep physically active. Develop a routine so that you're physically active most days of the week. Exercise is a powerful stress reducer. It may improve your mood and help you stay healthy..... Avoid alcohol and other sedatives. These substances can worsen anxiety.....Quit smoking and cut back or quit drinking coffee. Both nicotine and caffeine can worsen anxiety...Use relaxation techniques. Visualization techniques, meditation and yoga are examples of relaxation techniques that can ease anxiety....