cardiologist-icon
Anxiety disorder
Heloo...actualy my.sister is having a anxiety disorder..she cannot speak in front of people,she hesitate too much,even in class when she was asked to read she cant.,her heart beat too fast n she shiver while speaking ..even in tutions she cannot ask her queries because of this problem..due to.this she is lacking her confidence...she feels so depressed..please please suggest me to how we can remove this...can cardio exercise will hepl??? ...all says try to speak ..atleast try..bt it is very hard for her..she cant do it..please suggest me something...

Hello..... Environment in which a child is raised affect the childs behavior... Shyness, not mingling with peer group, lack of confidence all these affect ones attitude and behavior. She need to be supported by peer group, family , teachers which gives her confidence.. Let her speak more, even if she is wrong ,don't underestimate her... With repeated exposure one will acclimatise to surrounding. Initially she finds difficult but she grow bold if she changes her attitude.