Can't afrd a psych,I sufer from mild deprsion nd excesive anxiety disorder from schol tym, 10 years passd, parents nd clasmate added to problm, had cnsulted psych last year,but can't afford the CBT, and costly medicine, living like this sucks a lot :( I engrosed myslf in TV,porn,smokng,...Nvr to find way out,lonely

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety,depresion,lonely

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
From the brief description that you have provided here it is reasonably clear that you need specialized mental health assistance. In case cost is an issue which has held you back from treatment, I would suggest that you can visit a government mental health facility like RML, LHMC, IHBAS, GB Pant, etc. There is a large network of government psychiatric facilities and depending upon your area of residence you can contact one of these. Do not lose hope, help can be available to you.. Hope this helps you..