Can't afrd a psych,I sufer from mild deprsion nd excesive anxiety disorder from schol tym, 10 years passd, parents nd clasmate added to problm, had cnsulted psych last year,but can't afford the CBT, and costly medicine, living like this sucks a lot :( I engrosed myslf in TV,porn,smokng,...Nvr to find way out,lonely
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
From the brief description that you have provided here it is reasonably clear that you need specialized mental health assistance. In case cost is an issue which has held you back from treatment, I would suggest that you can visit a government mental health facility like RML, LHMC, IHBAS, GB Pant, etc. There is a large network of government psychiatric facilities and depending upon your area of residence you can contact one of these. Do not lose hope, help can be available to you.. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.