cardiologist-icon
Anxiety chest pain
I am suffering from constant anxiety chest pain. I am continously worried about my heart. I feel my heart has got completely damaged. I am attaching my ecg report please help me whether my ecg is ok or not?

Hello.. Your ecg is absolutely normal..there is nothing to worry about your heart at all...u think you have anxiety neurosis which is why you feel like that ..you need to share your feelings out...don't feel too much about something and let it affect you...consult a psychiatrist or a physician for help...thank you