Anxiety attack
Feeling anxiety daily. from last one year i have anxiety problem.it was ok with medicine but from one month i feel again anxiety and legs n hand become cold feel shaky and dizziness and also heaviness in breathing.is there any homeopathy medicine to cure it fully plz help

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for your complete cure.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr. A K Mandal here for you. If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Ya, suggesting to consult a qualified homeopathic doctor personally.