Anxiety ,Panic disorder
Hi I am 26 years old I have a problem of anxiety and panic disorder if I think of something which is not going in the right way I experience anxiety and panic attack my muscles will become tight and body also becomes tight I am using anti depressants since 7 years duvanta 20mg and zapiz 0.25mg but now I want to get out of this medication I am looking for the right treatment in Homeopathy is there a cure for this in Homeopathy pls get back to me.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Namrata Surati
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Surat

Hello, your all complaints can be treated with homoeopathy. We need to take detailed history to treat you in better way. You can definitely get rid of anti depressant. It's better either you consult a Homeopathic doctor at your place or contact me.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Sumit Gupta
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Singrauli
Classical Homoeopathy will definitely cure u.
Dr. Nishu Khandelwal
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, At very young age you are getting Anxiety attacks and panic disorder. You should do regular breathing exercises and yoga . Homeopathy will also help to stop Antidepressants. Take care. Enjoy healthy life.