Anxiety and stress

I've had my third panic attack last to last month and the last two I had many years before. But the third panic attack has been the most severe because of its after affects. I'm having constant mood swings, i can't sleep properly because of running negative and guilty thoughts in my mind all the time. I've developed this severe urge to confess everything to my loved ones, even if it's a trivial thing and if i dont i feel im a terrible person. I keep looking for assurance. I feel i have OCD, as i fall into the alot of categories of its symptoms. And if I don't confess I feel guilty all the time, even after i've confessed. I cant focus on my studies because of this. what should i do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety and stress

Dr. Amit Jagtiani Agra | Psychiatrist
You definitely need a thorough assessment to reach a proper diagnosis. Consult a psychiatrist who would help you figure out the cause of your symptoms. Remember that OC symptoms can be a part of depressive illness or may be severe enough to warrant a separate diagnosis of OCD.Effective treatment is available for your illness. Good luck for recovery..