Anxiety and shortness of breath
I used to smoke cigrates and mariuana a lot,after i quit 2 months back i feel shortness of breadth as well anxiety,some times too much and sweating as well.is it normal?I am also sufferimg from acidity sometimes bloating also as well as less stamina.

Congratulations on quitting smoking. Yes, anxiety and shortness of breath is not uncommon and should generally wear off within a few weeks and may last up to 2 months after quitting smoking. I believe acidity may very well be playing a role in your continued respiratory symptoms. I would recommend a basic medical evaluation just to be on a safe side to rule out any other cause. Sometimes, a trial of antacid may be recommended to see if it helps.
Drink plenty of water, observe acidity precautions.