Anxiety and depression
My mother is 58 year old and diabetic and she kept complaining that something keep coming out from her nose ( just like white powder) and she kept cleaning that portion of nose. Previously I had consulted  general physician and he said this is problem of depression and anxiety. He prescribed Panazep LS 2 time in 2 month. But there is no improvement. What should I do ?. Please help

U have to get a neurologist opinion. I dosent clearly look like a psychiatry problem only from the given history
Do consult an ENT doctor before concluding it as a mental health issue. Nose infections have to be ruled out .