Anxiety and acidity
I have the problem of acidity from age 17. I can't take some of foods like potato, kidney bean, tapioca etc.. now my marriage is fixed and I am more worried whether this acidity affects my married life as I will be having gases  comin out of my mouth in high sound sometimes.

Dr. Satish Devakumar
GastroIntestinal Surgery 15 yrs exp Chennai
Hi, I am Gastro surgeon Dr. Satish Devakumar. The problem you are suffering from may be called as Dyspepsia (Difficulty in Digestion). This problem cannot after your married life. The possible causes for Dyspepsia are(LIFE STYLE CHANGES): 1. Irregular diet pattern 2. Excessive oily & masala food. 3. Too much of tea & coffee 4. Smoking and Alcohol 5. Physical inactivity 6. Overeating & Fasting 7. Carbonated drinks. 8. Stress. 9. Going to sleep immediately after food intake. 10. H.pylori infection. Kindly avoid the above said causes & Change to Healthy lifestyle for 1 week & feel the difference. If you still continue to have same problem consult your doctor for further details.