Anxiety about everything

I am worrying about everything in life... like going out with parents... presentations which are weeks away... meeting people... looking people at their face especially women is difficult... i dont want to look down but my eyeballs seem to go down..... and i need more detailing to things which i see, hear... it seems childish but i repeatedly ask questions to myself and others to get more detail... otherwise i would become restless and i repeatedly check certain things like if my chain is present in my neck, switches are off,
views-icons 52 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety about everything

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Hey, I see the extent of discomfort you must be facing because of your obsessive worries about every other expectations from you combined with compulsive actions to relieve the anxiety. It tells me about your intense fear of not meeting expectations and also about your refusal to trust yourself. This is a condition which could be present in any individual to an extent proportionate to his/her level of insecurity however when it becomes unbearable you would need professional help to make you stop right there and begin to think, feel and act instead of getting panicky, ruminate and act on the tension. It would take counseling or psychotherapy by a competent professional to help you let go of your anxiety and start living your life with ease. Please go for the same with priority. Good Luck and Take Care.