Anus problem
It's like when going for toilet . that time anus making pain, burning from inside. After upto 4-5 hours same paining. Can't seat proper. Because it's paining. Please recommend. What to do? Which speciality doctor I have to show?
151 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Parthasarathy G
GastroIntestinal Surgery 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You might be suffering from anal fissure. Take plenty of water, have high fiber diet .If it is severe consult a surgeon. You might need a stool softener and an ointment to help it heal fast.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.