ANUS PROBLEM
I feel very discomfort while feacel discharge. Most of the time, initial part of my stool is hard. Moreover, I feel that, tissue(approx. 0.3-0.5cm in size) is coming out from my anus when I wash. Sometimes area around my anus is itchy. I am not sure whether it is Piles or something else. Please suggest me something and what should I avoid to eat.

Consult for proper medications
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
May be due to constipation
Consultation for detailed discussion is advisable
Contact through online first to overcome your constipation
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Sitz bath 1-1-1-1 , and local ointment and syrup will help , contact doc dixitha on practo
Kindly consult Advice sitz bath tab. Pantop 40mg