Anus pain and bleeding

I am 24 years old i have a problem my anus is to be flare also bleeding and hard to rectal passing out which doctor to am I consult plz give a suggestion

Doctor Answers (4) on Anus pain and bleeding

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. you seem to be having constipation problem along with fissure . you need to drink plenty of fluids, avoid oily and spicy foods, avoid processed foods like maida, have a high fiber diet . also, instead of having three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals. consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello consult a proctologist and decide bye
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from haemorrhoids. When you are suffering from piles (that is, haemorrhoids) you should eat foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, other vegetables also, raw fruits. If this doesn't help you, then you can also take syrup rich in lactulose. It is a stool softener. Also you can do sitz bath at home. Depending on the grade of haemorrhoids, surgery may or may not be required. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
Grossly speaking Piles / Haemorrhoids are painless and the only symptom is bleeding PR. Fissure-in-ano presents with pain and bleeding. Consult a surgeon who would do a proctoscopy to confirm the diagnosis. In the mean time take Naturolax powder at bedtime to soften your stools.