Problem in anus
Since few day, I feel like something is stuck and something is moving in my anus, while washing my anus after toilet fell like some slippery substance in my hand. Before I had the problem how ever it was gone by itself, it has been few days again it has started  . Normally I can feel after laying in my  bed.. Plz suggest.                        Thanks and regards

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
Use pilorine ointment
contact me further treatment
tub bath with betadine in warm water
Can be due to piles.