Antibiotics and vitamins

How long can one take the following pills Antibiotics - odoxyl Vitamin b complex plus c - bcosules I know I should ask this to my Dermatologist but still thought to check in general how long can these pills can be taken

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to answer your query. Such supplementation advises need inputs from the patients. If you are a non vegeterian, recommendation will be different. If there is a skin condition that needs those supplements, than dosage will be diferent. IN short it is good to supplement vitamins for 2-3 months and rotate with something different under the supervision of your doctor.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.