Anti aging

My skin tone is fair (Oily and acne prone), but it looks puffy and aged also i have deep wrinkle under my eyes and some facial hair. What should i do to get perfect skin. Is there any treatment within 10k or creams can help me? I prefer to eat only healthy foods and completely avoided sugar and oily food. I usually have more than two liters of water everyday and a cup of green tea. please help me out?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. So you have multiple basic skin issues and this can definitely be taken care of. Should mostly be well within your budget but this I could confirm only after you come down for a consultation and examine you. Solar damage is the main reason for aging and pigmentation. use a sunscreen of high SPF around 30 - and reapply every three or four hours if exposed to sunlight for long duration. Continue the good diet you stress on. See a dermatologist near you for any further assistance. Warm regards.