Anterior uveitis
Hi, i am having inflammatory pain and redness in my left eye with HLA B-27 positive and frequent on of lower back pain. What should i do?

You need a combined care of a rheumatologist and an ophthalmologist. With HLA B 27 positivity you are bound to have uveitis recurrence. Steroids and immunosuppressive medications are used in these cases.
With hla b 27 , there is Hugh chance of anterior uveitis and it required proper and long term treatment with steroids and I think u may be on immunosuppressive agents for systemic back pain..May need to increase t dose of that also
Hello You may need steroid eyedrops for uveitis and systemic steroid also Consult local uveitis specialist and get proper eye examination done Regards

Acute anterior uveitis causes Anterior uveitis treatment