Anterior placenta grade 2
My twenty weeks scan says I have anterior placenta grade 2. What does it mean. I have read usually it's the age of placenta and it should reach grade 2 at around 32 weeks. Is my placenta maturing before time. Is there any problem to my baby due to it.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Talk with your gynac abt this.. It's not a major issue if fetal parameter are fine..
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, grade 2 maturity if progresses to grade 3 at earlier age will lead to our. Therefore start taking precaution to delay placental maturity by taking medicines and food adv.by your gynecologist.

Placenta posterior grade 2