Annoying Pimples

Hi there, I'm here to ask about the problematic pimples which frequently stay on my face and has caused many brown spots over. These pimples sometimes get vanished but often they be back, mostly when my face's skin is exposed to my pillow while at night. Only if for one day I keep my face's skin touched to my pillow it causes me pimples on those portion whichever has been exposed to. Problem lie since I was 12. I'm currently having some homeopathic medicinal treatment with Echinacea Angustifolia but I wonder that yet there are no good results. Some of 'em are red and some are yellowish white filled with puss. Hope your consultation will be useful. Thank-you

Doctor Answers (1) on Annoying Pimples

Pimples or acne is very common problem commonly occurs in teen-age population and can be prolonged upto 30-35 yrs of age.
It's a problem due to excessive activity of oil glands.
It should be treated with the help of dermatologist in order to avoid common complications like scarring and pigmentation.