Ankylosing spondylitis
I am a patient of ankylosing spondylitis since 2010.. pain is there always in my spine.. I used to do swimming and tak Etoshine 60 tab once a daily.please give me some good suggestions or is there any of cure?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
hey, There is no cure for ankylosing spondylitis, but treatments can decrease your pain and lessen your symptoms. The goal of treatment is to relieve your pain and stiffness, Ankylosing spondylitis treatment is most successful before the disease causes irreversible damage to your joints.physiotherapy helps in joint movement, contact orthopedic surgeon for further management