Ankylosing spondylitis

Hello, I'm 26 year old man. I'm diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. I wanted to know if there is any cure available for such chronic disease in homeopathy. I know there is no permanent cure for this disease, but atleast the disease shouldn't progress further and the pain in joints will be under control.

Doctor Answers (4) on Ankylosing spondylitis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

We have treated worse cases of ankylosing and kept them symptom free with minimum disability and deformity. Yes, homeopathy is capable of reversing the organic changes and can put disease process into remission. A simple cooked Veggie diet with minimal animal products is important. Gradual introduction of important animal or diary foods is done later and few are barred if aggravating your situation. Warm or hot applications with mild but rregular exercises is must to prevent muscular atrophy. Consult online with details and medicines will be sent to you.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Ankylosing spondylitis cannot be prevented or cured, and the damage caused by it cannot be reversed, but there are a number of options available to help relieve symptoms and manage progression. These options include physical therapies and advice, drugs, and, in rare cases, surgery....