Ankle sprain
While playing badminton yesterday my ankle twisted in a wrong angle and its swollen big after that. It's not paining so much but the swelling is there. What kind of care I have to take for it? I don't think it's issue to consult doctor. Do I really need to visit a one?
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes it's always better to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon... Till you consult fallow bellow advices...Use an ice pack immediately for 15 to 20 minutes and repeat every two to three hours...t. Avoid activities that cause pain, swelling or discomfort...elevate your limb,give tight compression to the area it will reduce swelling... Take over the counter analgesics..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?