Ankle sprain
I have sprained my ankle .it got twisted last dec 2015.Till now its hurting while walking.Sometimes it is fine but now is is hurting a lot

Dr. A. D. Vaghela (PT)
Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
U need to do strengthening exercises and stretching exercises.. Take moist hot pack or wex bath.. If u r feeling any muscular condition there then u should take ultra sound.. hope u get well soon. Thanks.. Tc
If medication & rest has nt helped then...Take Ultra Sound Therapy for 15 days from a physio, apply ice for 15 days thrice daily for 15 mins ( first apply any oil to the area to be treated to avoid ice burns )..wear an ankle binder to avoid stress on the sprained ankle, during daily activities.