Ankle pain

As my sister, is suffering from, severe ankle pain, lower toe, above the ankle, orthopaedics suggested for some special slippers after x-ray, stating that there is a growth of an extra bone, leading pain.. Kindly suggest where do we get this slippers in bangalore North, n what is the other option thank you
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. These special slippers are available at any leading orthopedic hospital pharmacy or at a surgical store. You can try to get them online also. If you do not find it anywhere, Near K.R. Market there are a lot of shops which sell surgical, and orthopedic equipments and such can get them there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?