Ankle ligament injury
I am sufferin from ankle injury from last 3 years as my foot get twisted while playing basketball. Even physiotherapy was not so helpfull and i am still lookin to get rid of it.

Dr. Sarika Jambhulkar (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
This very common with Ankle injuries. You need to get evaluated your foot alignment & walking pattern. Right type of shoes & corrective orthotics will help you. This all is known as Podiatry which is a field specialized in ankle & foot problems. Refer our website to get more information: http://vcarerehab.in/
Ashish Jain
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi This is what happens when the recovery is not complete.Please seek some more physiotherapy sessions.