Anixety anger depression

After 6 yr relation i married that boy 18 nov 2015 now his parents did his brain wash about me and he just want to seperate from me his parents doesnot like me bt they dont show it infornt my hubby.thats why i want to seperate from them with my hubby bt he dont want to seperate from his father and mother bt he want to devorce with me.he told that all problem is created by me.bt there was no freedom for me to stay freely their.they said that i have pblm i need a doc they insult me and away from there house when i talk face face with them and now i can not stay without my husband i loved him very much bt he dont.he forgot all about 6 yr relation bt i cant what should i do??is it a crime want to seperate from in laws??if they doing harm??they just want to seperate us and finally they succeed.now what i do.can you help me??

Doctor Answers (1) on Anixety anger depression

Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Marriage and relationships comes with certain challenges at times due to different perceptions, view, opinions, values, culture and more importantly, expectations from each other. This has to handled in a sensitive way. It should start from seeing things very objectively and as a matter of fact. Everyone needs to start seeing things from others' point of view and not get judgemental about it. Perceptions has to be appreciated at least if it can't be agreed upon. Then, other person is likely to listen to your perception. Start appreciating your husband's views and speak to him in a way he appreciates your perceptions too. Try and be very objective and don't blame others. If still struggling get some professional help for couple therapy. Regards