Anel abscess
Last 3 months back same abscess came and undergone operation and doctor said it was abscess and fistula also. Now again i got anel abscess. This is the third time i got in last three months. I want to know from your gentle site if you can help me in this regards. I want to make it permanent cure.

Hello....... Any abcess should be drained and dressed... About 50% of patients with an anal abscess will develop a complication called a fistula. So you should not ignore this by simply taking medicine, Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital. Doctor will do the needful.