Androgenic alopecia

Its been over two to three months when this happend and I'm taking biotin tablets and am using zycafy - M daily. Should I use minoxidil for hair regrowth?
views-icons 382 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Androgenic alopecia

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
U seem to have lost hair only in the corners and seem to have good density in other areas. Corners do not respond well to any medicines including minoxidil. If your hair on the top of your head has also become then then u can use minoxidil for that area. For corners I would suggest undergoing procedures like microneedling with or without PRP. Microneedling can induce hair regrowth to a certain extent but it is only a trial. It is a procedure that has to be repeated every month. PRP stands for platelet rich plasma. This is a solution made using platelets from your own blood. It contains lot of natural growth factors and stimulates the thin hair which are not normally visible to become think. This can be combined with microneedling. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore