Androgenic alopecia
I am 32 year old guy and my hair is very thin and now at the crown part the hairfall has stared which is clearly visible.My doctor has suggested Trichodense (60ml solution)+ Follidense (Shampoo) + Finalo(tablet) + HairJet(tablet) .Will this treatment work for my problem and how many months will it take to see the result or is their any other better treatment for my problem.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Pune

treatment prescribed by your doctor correct. trust your doctor and follow the treatment religiously, im sure you will see improvement. regards, Sòlskin Professional Dermacare, kharadi,pune