Androgenic alopecia

I am 32 year old guy and my hair is very thin and now at the crown part the hairfall has stared which is clearly visible.My doctor has suggested Trichodense (60ml solution)+ Follidense (Shampoo) + Finalo(tablet) + HairJet(tablet) .Will this treatment work for my problem and how many months will it take to see the result or is their any other better treatment for my problem.
views-icons 115 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

treatment prescribed by your doctor correct. trust your doctor and follow the treatment religiously, im sure you will see improvement. regards, Sòlskin Professional Dermacare, kharadi,pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?