Ance problem,Dry skin typ
My skin is very dry n a lot sensitive.I have ance problem too.I dont know how to deal with dry skin.And i have no idea what to use to clean my face.Suggest me something handmade remedy.Thank you

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi If you have a very sensitive skin and acne too, why are you searching for "something". You need a specific treatment under the care of a qualified dermatologist. There are many medicines, cleansing lotions and moisturisers which can be prescribed to take care of acne prone and dry sensitive skin. Please do not go behind any handmade or OTC products that too without supervision of a specialist. Respect your skin and take its good care. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com