Ance and pimples
I'm very pron to pimples even thought I throughly wash my face with a face wash. Apply honey , curd , lemon , tomato at times. I use pimple creams too but seems to it that overnight I just developed like 2 pimples on both the cheeks. And ance on my forehead

Dr. Tina Ramachander
Acne is related to many factors like age hormonal imbalance ,stress, eating habits being the main ones. Your age is such that due to an excess of androgen hormones acne will be on n off . Please use the right applications n oral medications according to the grade of acne it will give you a better and longer control. Wash face with the face wash only twice a day n remaining times splash water.