Anal pain while pooping
I have anal pain since 2 months,when i see in mirror there is a tear in anal some of them said it is anal fissure, 3 days back i have consulted general surgeon and explained everything he doesnt see the anal area and prescribed medicines for pain for 5 days and instruted the diet items , i have been using this medicines for the past 3 days but pain doesnt stoped .how many days it will take to become normal and wheather surgery is the only remedy for this or else we can cure it by takeing proper diet like fruits veggies etc.i have been maintaining diet since 1 month but till now it didnt cured .can u guees the reason ? acutally how many it will take to cure the tear in anal? plz answer me.

If the anal fissure is recent one , medical treatment will completely cure you.  If it is an older  (chronic ),  medical treatment gives 50% success.  Best ointment are available which will give immediate pain relief.