Anal pain
1 week ago, I had about 4 to 5 episodes of watery stools in a day. I was treated with bifilac, PAN 40 and cifran 500 tablets and now having normal stools. But for the past couple of days I have been undergoing sever pain in the anus initially when I begin to pass the stools and then there is no pain and it feels completely normal. The same is repeated everytime I pass stools in a day. Kindly clarify the reason and what can help.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
It's probably FISSURE/ ULCER in anal margin. It is common after diarrhoeal illness or severe constipation. you can sit in a warm water dub for 5 minutes before defecation. It will resolve in a week.