Anal fissure

Suffering from fissure since last 1 year. Now it used to recur  every 2 or 3 weeks. I have completely stopped outside food. I have also consulted  allopathic , ayurvedic doctors. Nobody is able to cure it completely . Do I really need to go for surgery at this age?? Is there any way to cure it completely??           
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anal fissure

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Medica management incudes: If you have a chronic anal fissure that is resistant to other treatments, or if your symptoms are severe, your doctor may recommend surgery. Surgery usually involves cutting a small portion of the anal sphincter muscle to reduce spasm and pain and promote healing. Surgery has a small risk of causing incontinence..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?