Anal fissure problem
Hi, I am suffering from anal fissure for a month now. Its really painful and I'm looking for cure...

You should be sure of the diagnosis of the fissure before you start the treatment. I would recommend an online consultation for the same. Till then it is safe for you to take a stool softner and use lignocaine jelly for local application in the anal region for the pain.
Afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. You are right anal fissure are painful. But there is always a good reason fissures happen. I can give you creams and you n I will both be happy. Problem is when fissure recur they cause a lot of issues.....hence the pnemonic "pain in bum" Need to rule out constipation,  skin tags, piles, inflammatory Bowel disease etc etc. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me Bw Krishna X96632 83555X