An acne from innerside

Hello sir, I got a pimple on my face 8-9 months ago. Its from inner side, it doesnt pain but it look weird. Its been 8-9 months. Not able to recover from it. And one more thing, its hard.. please suggest me something also suggest me how to recover scares of pimples and dark spots.

Doctor Answers (1) on An acne from innerside

I actually do not understand the situation, It may be something different that you feel like an acne. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.