Amyloidosis
I am having amyloidosis on hands and legs ,I tried creams and chemical peels too but not found much difference also using sunscreen and vitamin c capsules ,Could you please suggest effective products

Amyloidosis is a rare disease that occurs when a substance called amyloid builds up in your organs. Amyloid is an abnormal protein that is usually produced in your bone marrow and can be deposited in any tissue or organ.it affects internal organs.. You might be having some other problem ,consult dermatologist