Macular Amyloidosis
My both hands are black due to macular amyloidosis !so is there any option to cure that disesase?i conustant doctor but no use of creams what they given to me..so pls tell me doctor how to cure?laser?

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Macular amyloidosis is a response of skin to prolonged scratching, so first thing is you have to avoid scratching. It is a disease which has a relapsing and recurrent course, so results may not be permanent by any modality of treatment. Topical creams, chemical peeling, phototherapy, etc are treatment options. Kindly revert back in private chat with picture of the affected area and details of medications you have used for better advice.