Amniotic fluid -21 weeks
Though my amniotic fluid is adequate , my amniotic fluid level decreased slightly. Does it mean I had leakage ? I am worried? I sometimes feel more discharge at times but after somtimes I don't feel like . I kept pad and checked for last half hour I couldn't notice anything.

Kindly share your report's for liquor and gestation, online privately for further management. If no leaking in pad no need to worry.
take l arginine sachet twice daily for 2 week
Sleep in left lateral position for 2 hours at afternoon and at 6-8 hours at bedtime
Don’t worry L- arginine sachet twice a day for 2 weeks Take Astymin Forte twice a day for 2 weeks
Take plenty of water and fruits juice