AMH LEVEL 1.56ng/ml
I want know the procedure how AMH test is done. Coz in some labs blood samples are taken 3 times with an interval of 45min each. In other labs they are taking only once. Which is correct? and 1.56ng /ml is normal for conceive? If not what is the remeday for it?

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

AMH is a blood test. 3 draws not required. It's slightly less . Consult a gynec, he'll be able to guide you. Dr Sachin Dalal
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
AMH is a sign of ovarian reserve but it is not the final thing. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Deepika Sinha
Obstetrician 20 yrs exp Lucknow
only one sample is needed. less than 2 means number of remaining eggs is less.you need to consult your gynae.